Divide your current weight in half to determine how many ounces of water is needed to be consumed daily for optimum health. For example, if someone weighs 160 pounds, they would need to drink 80 ounces of water to stay hydrated. For some beverage variety, tea and coffee are excellent choices, and for extra sweetness add stevia or Lite-Sweet by Xlear or almond milk for creaminess. Infuse your water with fruit and herbs, or upgrade for the sparkling water variety. Don’t be afraid to get creative!
Articles in this section
- What is MCT oil, and where can it be purchased?
- What are anti-inflammatory foods, and why are they important?
- How much water should I drink daily, and what other beverages can I enjoy?
- How can I modify your meal planners if I have allergies or nutritional preferences?
- What should I do if I have followed a previous plan (Tiny and Full, The 100, Belly Fat Cure, etc)?