Inflammation is linked to diseases that ails most of society, like diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. The immune system works overtime to heal the body, but what if you could support your body with super foods to heal from the inside out by incorporating anti-inflammatory foods? Heal the body with food. Avoid processed foods, and stick with fruits, vegetables and healthy meat. These are the top anti-inflammatory foods: beets, dark leafy greens, broccoli, coconut oil, pineapple, berries, fish, seeds, bone broth and ginger. Sounds delicious!
Articles in this section
- What is MCT oil, and where can it be purchased?
- What are anti-inflammatory foods, and why are they important?
- How much water should I drink daily, and what other beverages can I enjoy?
- How can I modify your meal planners if I have allergies or nutritional preferences?
- What should I do if I have followed a previous plan (Tiny and Full, The 100, Belly Fat Cure, etc)?