If there are items in the meal planners you choose not or are unable to eat, we recommend simply omitting or making substitutions. For instance - if you are vegetarian or vegan, swap out chicken for cauliflower or eggplant. If you are gluten free, omit the items or utilize gluten-free products. If there are items you don’t care for, swap them out for items you do like. If you get stumped, feel overwhelmed or need substitution ideas, we are here to help. Email email@example.com
Articles in this section
- What is MCT oil, and where can it be purchased?
- What are anti-inflammatory foods, and why are they important?
- How much water should I drink daily, and what other beverages can I enjoy?
- How can I modify your meal planners if I have allergies or nutritional preferences?
- What should I do if I have followed a previous plan (Tiny and Full, The 100, Belly Fat Cure, etc)?